Old 06-05-2008, 09:52 AM
Tom Brown

Default dhcpctl_connect: connection refused - cobbler-1.0.1-2

Pablo Iranzo G髆ez wrote:

緾an you post the generated /etc/dhcpd.conf file?

well the interesting bit it

ddns-update-style ad-hoc;
allow booting;
allow bootp;
omapi-port 647;

i imagine

the rest is mainly my host list of a few hundres machines right now

thanks

Old 06-05-2008, 10:02 AM
Pablo Iranzo G贸mez

Yes, but you claimed you were receiving:

etc/dhcpd.conf line 11: Expecting a boolean expression.
if 1
^
/etc/dhcpd.conf line 13: semicolon expected.
end if

And I can't find that on this piece of config file

Regards
Pablo

El jue, 05-06-2008 a las 10:52 +0100, Tom Brown escribi贸:
> Pablo Iranzo G贸mez wrote:
> > 驴Can you post the generated /etc/dhcpd.conf file?
> >

> well the interesting bit it
>
> ddns-update-style ad-hoc;
> allow booting;
> allow bootp;
> omapi-port 647;
>
> i imagine
>
> the rest is mainly my host list of a few hundres machines right now
>
> thanks

Pablo Iranzo G贸mez (Pablo.Iranzo@redhat.com)
RHCE/Global Profesional Services Consultant Spain
Phone: +34 645 01 01 49 (CET/CEST)
GnuPG KeyID: 0xFAD3CF0D
---
Direcci贸n Comercial: C/Jose Bardasano Baos, 9, Edif. Gorbea 3, planta 3潞D, 28016 Madrid, Spain
Direcci贸n Registrada: Red Hat S.L., C/ Velazquez 63, Madrid 28001, Spain
Inscrita en el Reg. Mercantil de Madrid 鈥 C.I.F. B82657941

Old 06-05-2008, 11:50 AM
Michael DeHaan

Tom Brown wrote:

Hi

Upgraded to the latest cobbler and set my settings file to enable omapi

omapi_enabled: 1

in my dhcpd.template i added the following as per the .rpmnew example

if $omapi_enabled
omapi-port $omapi_port;
end if

Looks like you didn't follow the example fully.

#if $omapi_enabled

Cheetah statements start with a single pound sign.

--Michael