Old 06-05-2008, 08:48 AM
Tom Brown

Default dhcpctl_connect: connection refused - cobbler-1.0.1-2

Hi

Upgraded to the latest cobbler and set my settings file to enable omapi

omapi_enabled: 1

in my dhcpd.template i added the following as per the .rpmnew example

if $omapi_enabled
omapi-port $omapi_port;
end if

Running a cobbler sync i am left with

dhcpctl_connect: connection refused

and trying to restart dhcp after the sync to take into account this
addition to the dhcpd.conf i get

Starting dhcpd: Internet Systems Consortium DHCP Server V3.0.1
Copyright 2004 Internet Systems Consortium.
All rights reserved.
For info, please visit http://www.isc.org/sw/dhcp/
/etc/dhcpd.conf line 11: Expecting a boolean expression.
if 1
^
/etc/dhcpd.conf line 13: semicolon expected.
end if
^
Configuration file errors encountered -- exiting

any ideas?

thanks

Old 06-05-2008, 09:21 AM
Pablo Iranzo Gómez

¿Can you post the generated /etc/dhcpd.conf file?

Thanks
Pablo

El jue, 05-06-2008 a las 09:48 +0100, Tom Brown escribió:
> Hi
>
> Upgraded to the latest cobbler and set my settings file to enable omapi
>
> omapi_enabled: 1
>
> in my dhcpd.template i added the following as per the .rpmnew example
>
> if $omapi_enabled
> omapi-port $omapi_port;
> end if
>
> Running a cobbler sync i am left with
>
> dhcpctl_connect: connection refused
>
> and trying to restart dhcp after the sync to take into account this
> addition to the dhcpd.conf i get
>
> Starting dhcpd: Internet Systems Consortium DHCP Server V3.0.1
> Copyright 2004 Internet Systems Consortium.
> All rights reserved.
> For info, please visit http://www.isc.org/sw/dhcp/
> /etc/dhcpd.conf line 11: Expecting a boolean expression.
> if 1
> ^
> /etc/dhcpd.conf line 13: semicolon expected.
> end if
> ^
> Configuration file errors encountered -- exiting
>
> any ideas?
>
> thanks

Pablo Iranzo Gómez (Pablo.Iranzo@redhat.com)
RHCE/Global Profesional Services Consultant Spain
Phone: +34 645 01 01 49 (CET/CEST)
GnuPG KeyID: 0xFAD3CF0D
---
Dirección Comercial: C/Jose Bardasano Baos, 9, Edif. Gorbea 3, planta 3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain
Dirección Registrada: Red Hat S.L., C/ Velazquez 63, Madrid 28001, Spain
Inscrita en el Reg. Mercantil de Madrid – C.I.F. B82657941