Old 06-05-2008, 08:18 AM
Atsushi SAKAI

Default Question about the reason of disabling create remote guest.

Hi, Dan

I have a question about remote guest creation on virt-manager.

Is there any reason of disabling functionality?
http://hg.et.redhat.com/virt/applications/virt-manager--devel?cs=686a43c1c0e7
I am looking around the ML archive but I cannot found the reason.

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI