FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora/Linux Management Tools

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 06-04-2008, 05:39 PM
Michael DeHaan
 
Default Cobbler server is downlevel

Demetri Mouratis wrote:

Hi,

I'm having an issue with cobbler/koan and version numbers across
CentOS 4/5. I'm attempting to use koan-1.0.0-1.el5 to install a xen
virtualized guest of CentOS 4. The dom0 in question is CentOS 5. The
cobbler server is running CentOS 4 and cobbler-0.8.3-3.el4.



This updated koan wants Cobbler 1.0.

Both cobbler and koan are installed out of EPEL from their respective
repositories.




Looks like 1.0 to me.

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/5/i386/repoview/cobbler.html

_______________________________________________
et-mgmt-tools mailing list
et-mgmt-tools@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/et-mgmt-tools
 
Old 06-04-2008, 05:44 PM
"Demetri Mouratis"
 
Default Cobbler server is downlevel

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 10:39 AM, Michael DeHaan <mdehaan@redhat.com> wrote:
> Demetri Mouratis wrote:

> Looks like 1.0 to me.
>
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/5/i386/repoview/cobbler.html

That's for 5. I'm on 4:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/4/i386/repoview/cobbler.html

_______________________________________________
et-mgmt-tools mailing list
et-mgmt-tools@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/et-mgmt-tools
 
Old 06-04-2008, 06:49 PM
Michael DeHaan
 
Default Cobbler server is downlevel

Demetri Mouratis wrote:

That's for 5. I'm on 4:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/4/i386/repoview/cobbler.html




You can use EPEL testing if you like, as this is what the download page
indicates you should do to always make sure you get the latest promptly.


From #epel on irc.freenode.net:

<knurd> mpdehaan, testing -> stable moves for EPEL 5 are done at the
beginning of each month; moves for EPEL4 are done at the middle of the
months (around hte 15th)


Hope that helps!

--Michael


_______________________________________________
et-mgmt-tools mailing list
et-mgmt-tools@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/et-mgmt-tools
 
Old 06-04-2008, 07:34 PM
"Demetri Mouratis"
 
Default Cobbler server is downlevel

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Michael DeHaan <mdehaan@redhat.com> wrote:

> You can use EPEL testing if you like, as this is what the download page
> indicates you should do to always make sure you get the latest promptly.
>
> From #epel on irc.freenode.net:
>
> <knurd> mpdehaan, testing -> stable moves for EPEL 5 are done at the
> beginning of each month; moves for EPEL4 are done at the middle of the
> months (around hte 15th)
>
> Hope that helps!


Thanks!

_______________________________________________
et-mgmt-tools mailing list
et-mgmt-tools@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/et-mgmt-tools
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 12:17 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org