Old 06-03-2008, 04:21 PM
Ole Ersoy

Default TFTP Troubleshooting

Hi,

Earlier I got TFTP timeouts because the firewall was not configured right, so I just turned the whole thing off, and then TFTP worked. The firewall is still off, but now I'm getting "TFTP Timeout" on the client. I checked that xinetd is running, and ran cobbler check, which is fine. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot from this point?

TIA,
- Ole

Old 06-03-2008, 04:23 PM
Tom Brown

Earlier I got TFTP timeouts because the firewall was not configured
right, so I just turned the whole thing off, and then TFTP worked.
The firewall is still off, but now I'm getting "TFTP Timeout" on the
client. I checked that xinetd is running, and ran cobbler check,
which is fine. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot from this point?

check that it is not disabled in xinet.d