-   -   Which file i need to burn on DVD (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-laptop/98758-file-i-need-burn-dvd.html)

Mehul 06-02-2008 07:56 AM

Which file i need to burn on DVD

Hi ,
*
I just want to know about the image which i need to burn on the DVD.
after*download i386 i see it that is zipfile so i unzip it & burn the DVD is that write Or i need to burn the file as a same form what i download from the redhat

Regards,
Mehul Bhensaniya

"Rafael F. Compte" 06-02-2008 08:08 AM

2008/6/2 Mehul <bhensaniya@gmail.com>:
> Hi ,
>
> I just want to know about the image which i need to burn on the DVD.
> after download i386 i see it that is zipfile so i unzip it & burn the DVD is
> that write Or i need to burn the file as a same form what i download from
> the redhat
>

> Regards,
> Mehul Bhensaniya

Think you are doing something wrong. There's no zip file. It's an iso
image. Maybe you are using Windows and winrar thinks athat the iso
image should be "unzipped". Don't do that. Follow the instructions
here http://docs.fedoraproject.org/readme-burning-isos/en_US/

Regards

--
Rafael F. Compte