Old 05-21-2008, 04:51 PM
John Graham

Default Fedora 9 and bluetooth problems

Hello This is My First E-Mail to this list so I hope this is ok ..

I have install Fedora 9 on my Acer Travel Mate C310

I am having Problems ( Small problems but thought i would ask )

I can not get Bluetooth working ...

I do not know how to Turn Bluetooth (on/off)** I can not get the one on the mother board to work,

Does anyone know how to do this it can be switched on and left on .. I do not need to switch it off, I can leave it on

i have plugged in a usb bluetooth and it works and i could us it but i can get the mother board* one working ??

thanks

Old 05-21-2008, 05:08 PM
Mike Heffner

Is it a software switch that requires acer_acpi to work? I have a
Travelmate 4400 that requires acer_acpi to turn wireless and bluetooth
on/off.

Mike

--

Mike Heffner <mheffner@[acm.]vt.edu>
<mikeh@FreeBSD.org>

Old 05-22-2008, 11:52 AM
"vikram anumukonda"

Does the bluetooth on motherboad get detected ?
*
I have bluetooth on my hp pavillion that can be turned by starting the bluetooth daemon, Don't remember the exact name of the daemon though.

Old 05-22-2008, 01:14 PM
John Graham

No I do not think so .. That is way I can not get it working .. that is way I think i can not get it turned on