Old 05-14-2008, 09:21 PM
"Carlos Correia"

Default asus f3sv-- audio problem

Hi

Still have a problem with audio in fedora 9
with a Asus f3sv

Old 05-19-2008, 07:03 PM
"Miguel Ángel Pérez"

Hi Carlos,

Have you tried adding these lines to the /etc/modprobe.conf file?

options snd-hda-intel index=0 model=toshiba enable=yes position_fix=0
alias snd-card-7 snd-usb-audio
options snd-usb-audio index=7

I also have an intel high definition audio device and it works for me.

I think you should refer to alsa project web page for more tips about sound problems with your hw.

Regards,

Miguel Angel.