Old 05-08-2008, 07:38 PM
"Joe Desbonnet"

Default Problem booting Xen kernel on T61 with F9 preview

I just tried to setup Xen on a recently obtained Thinkpad T61. I've
installed F9 preview (+ updates) and installed the kernel-xen package
etc.

However when I boot via the XEN kernel, the boot process just stops at
"xen is relinquishing vga control" and nothing further happens.

Any ideas?