Old 04-25-2008, 03:26 AM
Gene Horodecki

Default t42 thinkpad dual head! (help please?)

I've tried every xorg.conf I could find on the internet for dual-heading a Radeon Mobility 7500 and nothing works for me.* Mostly I get X11 dying with 'No Screens Found' but sometimes it dies with an error code.* In the meantime, I've managed to kill my frame rate even on my fallback config and my floppy windows are now choppy windows.

Can anyone assist me with dual-heading a Thinkpad T42 laptop?* I'd much appreciate it.