-   -   is this an active list?? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-laptop/713037-active-list.html)

Jack Craig 04-04-2013 02:50 AM

is this an active list??

I am shocked to see group active dates from 2006??!! really?!

anyone with fedora laptop zeal out there??

Thomas Dodd 04-04-2013 03:07 AM

is this an active list??

Still a few on the list.
Not much activity lately though.

Mark Christian 04-04-2013 03:09 AM

is this an active list??

Maybe not too active.* But since you asked…

*

I’m in the middle of rolling out F19 laptops on Lenovo Thinkpads to Technical Sales Engineers, and always interested to hear how others are managing Fedora on laptops,
especially when it comes to deploying at scale.

*

*

I am shocked to see group active dates from 2006??!! really?!

anyone with fedora laptop zeal out there??

Confidentiality Notice.

This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachments,
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.

Frank Murphy 04-04-2013 06:44 AM

is this an active list??

On Wed, 3 Apr 2013 19:50:39 -0700
Jack Craig <jack.craig.aptos@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am shocked to see group active dates from 2006??!! really?!
>

> anyone with fedora laptop zeal out there??

Most laptop questions now asked and answered on the main use list:

Frank
http//www.frankly3d.com

Brian Morrison 04-04-2013 09:40 AM

is this an active list??

On Wed, 3 Apr 2013 19:50:39 -0700
Jack Craig wrote:

> I am shocked to see group active dates from 2006??!! really?!

12 posts this year so far...

--

Brian Morrison