-   -   fedora 18 upgrade (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-laptop/713009-fedora-18-upgrade.html)

r_burton 03-31-2013 01:30 AM

fedora 18 upgrade

I am trying to upgrade a laptop (LENOVO B560) Fedora 18.

I used:

fedup --network 18

It successfully completed upgrading the software (according to terminal
output text)

When I boot the fedup kernel, systemd receives a SIGTERM, always after
the same kernel startup message:

systemd-journald[138]: Received SIGTERM
I have been running fedora (14, 17) on this laptop for two years.*
Always before I have done a complete install from DVD.* This time I
would prefer to just do an upgrade from 17 - 18.* Does anyone have ayy
idea where this SIGTERM might be coming from?

Thanks, Bob