Old 02-25-2013, 01:25 AM
Sachin Agarwalla

Default Please take 3 minutes to help change the world

Hi,

I've just learned about the water crisis and would be grateful if you could spend a few minutes to help solve it:
https://waterforward.charitywater.org/KaimVshh

Thanks,

Sachin

--
the charity: water team
WaterForward, 387 Tehama Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA.

Old 02-25-2013, 03:02 AM
Ankur Sinha

On Mon, 2013-02-25 at 02:25 +0000, Sachin Agarwalla wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I've just learned about the water crisis and would be grateful if you could spend a few minutes to help solve it:
> https://waterforward.charitywater.org/KaimVshh

Sachin,

Please do not send such emails to this list in the future.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Please only print if necessary.