Old 02-03-2013, 02:31 PM
Naipaul Ojar

Default Fedora 18 New Install no laptop not restoring from suspend or hibernation

Dear All,

I have a new installed Fedora 18 on Lenovo W520 laptop and I am unable to restore from a F18 Suspend or Hibernation.
The same laptop restores from a Suspension or Hibernation with Fedora 16 - deployed on a separate disk.

I have a Lenovo W510 with Fedora 17 and then upgraded it to Fedora 18 and the restore from Suspend and Hibernation
works fine on that machine.

I know that the services implementation has migrated to a new method in Fedora 18, but I am looking for some guidance
on what are the key configuration files that I can check and compare on the migrated machine.

Best Regards

Naipaul Ojar

*

May you have a blessed Day.