Old 10-09-2012, 04:38 AM
chandrakant pushkar

Default A request, Please reply.

Hello Friend/Sir/Madam* * * * * * * * * * * * I am currently doing PhD at IIT Kharagpur from Aerospace engineering department.*Research scholars at IIT Kharagpur organize an annual event called "Research Scholars' Day" where latest research is showcased, opening the possibilities, and impregnating new ideas for further development in the field of aerospace engineering. It is our desire to combine industry need and the research capability of ours, for productive research which would benefit current industry demands by starting new ventures. With the combined efforts of the industry and researchers at IIT Kharagpur, we can solve the critical problems, generate new process and technique.

Request to you my dear friend is to forward the contact detail of the HR in your or your friends company, so that we can contact them. with your help only this event will be successful.

*

Its our desire to unite the corporate and the academic for productive progress, for giving boost to current technology and techniques.

This event is an*opportunity for industry to look at latest research and pose their problems to the researching community. while for us we will look forward to new problems.*

We are hereby inviting for the sponsors for the event which is scheduled to be held in the first week of December, final date being dependent on availability of chief guests and some academic activities.

Pamphlet showcasing major research areas and activities is attached, please find the attachment.

Looking forward to your participation, Feel free to contact us for any*query*or information.

*

Research Scholars*

Aerospace Engineering Depratment

IIT KharagpurKharagpur, W.B. - 721302

Indiachandrakantpushkar@gmail.com

*

Old 10-09-2012, 05:56 AM
Ankur Sinha

On Tue, 2012-10-09 at 10:08 +0530, chandrakant pushkar wrote:

> Hello Friend/Sir/Madam
> I am currently doing PhD at IIT Kharagpur from
> Aerospace engineering department. Research scholars at IIT Kharagpur
> organize an annual event called "Research Scholars' Day" where latest
> research is showcased, opening the possibilities, and impregnating new
> ideas for further development in the field of aerospace engineering.
> It is our desire to combine industry need and the research capability
> of ours, for productive research which would benefit current industry
> demands by starting new ventures. With the combined efforts of the
> industry and researchers at IIT Kharagpur, we can solve the critical
> problems, generate new process and technique.

Dear Chandrakant,

Please do not send such invitations to the list in the future. It is
considered spamming
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,