Old 07-09-2012, 08:36 PM
Sean McNamara

Default Samsung Series 9 Support

I am sick of Windows, and in the market for a new laptop. I am either getting a macbook =( or another well performing laptop with good resolution. I do a lot of computing and programming, so power and performance are key. Samsung Series 9 is looking like a possible choice, but I have a very important question: Does Fedora support Samsung's gestures, primarily the 3 finger swipe to switch between applications? The 3 finger swipe is a big deal for me when switching between an IDE, the internet, and whatever else is up. I appreciate any help!

--*
Regards,

Sean