Old 02-02-2012, 01:48 AM
worladorn Sirisang

Default I can't connect some WEP wireless

Hi all
** I got a wireless problem on my labtop after i update package by using yum update at 2 week ago. that make me can not use the WEP wireless in my home and my office. i try to remove the my home WEP wireless by using nm-connection-editor, remove it by rm -f by myself, that wish it to new learn. then it ask me to enter password and silence, Not have any error popup show on my screen. please help me

best regards
worladorn

Old 02-02-2012, 02:50 AM
Ankur Sinha

On Thu, 2012-02-02 at 09:48 +0700, worladorn Sirisang wrote:
> Hi all
> I got a wireless problem on my labtop after i update package by
> using yum update at 2 week ago. that make me can not use the WEP
> wireless in my home and my office. i try to remove the my home WEP
> wireless by using nm-connection-editor, remove it by rm -f by myself,
> that wish it to new learn. then it ask me to enter password and
> silence, Not have any error popup show on my screen. please help me
>
> best regards
> worladorn

Can you please see if it works in a new user? I don't think the rm -f
was a smart move.. :/
--
Thanks,
Regards,