-   -   problem with Sony Vaio VGN-CR363/B T8100 2.1 Ghz (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-laptop/614462-problem-sony-vaio-vgn-cr363-b-t8100-2-1-ghz.html)

chandrakant pushkar 12-28-2011 05:04 AM

problem with Sony Vaio VGN-CR363/B T8100 2.1 Ghz

------* problem with Sony Vaio VGN-CR363/B T8100 2.1 Ghz* -------
I have installed fedora on this laptop for a quiet long time and it was working fine but from few weeks its touchpad is creating problems.
as soon as you touch the touchpad, it right click and left click functionality are stopped, and only key board shortcuts work . USB Mouse attached works with limited functionality.

If touch pad is not touched then system works all fine.
Currently one more problem started, even though touchpad has not been touched, then also the system freezes only cursor moves over the screen with USB mouse, and keyboard also stops working, i found only one way out of it, and* its Ctrl + Alt + F3, dumping me at init3 level, and could not start gnome desktop.

I have not been able to figure out the exact problem and hence the solution