Old 12-11-2011, 11:15 PM

Default toshiba toshset

For certain features specific for toggling backlight, 3g modem hi-power
mode, toshset is reguired.
Anyone accomplished this in Fedora?

For ubuntu (couple of versions earlier) I had this working and on ppa
someone made this possible by building the acpi module.

I can't find much info on the net. So some help would be appreciated a lot.