-   -   nVidia Geforce GT525M Gfx card nor working with Fedora 16 64-bit (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-laptop/608325-nvidia-geforce-gt525m-gfx-card-nor-working-fedora-16-64-bit.html)

Rajesh 12-09-2011 09:27 AM

nVidia Geforce GT525M Gfx card nor working with Fedora 16 64-bit

Hi All,
I installed fedora 16 64bit on Dell inspiron 17R2* which has
Intel; integrated gfx card(default) + Dedicated external Memory card of* nVidia
Geforce GT 525M.

It is not detecting nVidia graphics card.
When I installed nVidia drivers, it was unable to even start X windows GUI.

I tried both 290.10 & 275 long standing nVidia drivers as well as Fedora 16 version of
nVidia drivers to no help.

Can any one give me hint.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh