Old 09-08-2011, 05:31 AM
François Colonna

Default Please unsubscribe me

I could not find how to unsubscribe, please unsubscribe me or tell me
how to do it.

Thanks
F. Colonna

Old 09-08-2011, 07:13 AM
Ian Malone

2011/9/8 François Colonna <f.colonnacesari@free.fr>:
> I could not find how to unsubscribe, please unsubscribe me or tell me
> how to do it.

This used to be at the bottom of every list email, but no longer.

Send an email (can be blank) from your subscribed email address to
laptop-unsubscribe@lists.fedoraproject.org

Or go to:
and use the 'unsubscribe or edit options' box at the bottom of that page

--
imalone

Old 09-08-2011, 07:58 AM
Emmanuel Seyman

* François Colonna [08/09/2011 07:51] :

> I could not find how to unsubscribe, please unsubscribe me or tell me
> how to do it.

You can unsubscribe by going here :

Emmanuel