Old 02-16-2008, 07:28 AM
"Lasith Sameera"

Default HP webcam drivers vs Fedora 9

Hi all,

*I have recently brought HP pavilion notebook(dv6569en).* I was able to installed fedora 8 successfully. But these is a problem with web cam. So from the next release of fedora (R9) will be having webcam drivers and work out of box?. I have tried with UVC driver installation, but it is not working well.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Lasith Sameera