Old 08-06-2011, 06:19 PM
Ednilson Geraldo Rossi

Default Problems in HP Envy 15

Dear,

I'm having problems with Fedora 15 on my notebook. My equipment is a HP Envy 15 with keybord in portuguese (Brazil).

I can not power down / hibernate or suspend the computer.

I thank anyone who can help me solve these problems.

[]s

Ednilson

Old 08-07-2011, 05:38 AM
Camilo Mesias

Hi,

Do you know which wireless hardware is used? There are some rare bugs that affect certain devices, mine - an older HP - has the ath9k driver and hangs on suspend/reboot unless I add boot argument pcie_aspm=force

Maybe you could try that or search bugzilla.redhat.com for more bugs.

-Cam