Old 07-03-2011, 01:36 PM
"greatmindatwork ."

Default Dynamic disk problem

Thanks for a reply. I was able to partition(shrink) the drive(the only drive) and further partition it as I was trying to do earlier through fedora's partition manager and could not. This time I gave windows a chance that I do need a dual boot instead of just removing windows off my system. Well, let's see if it works.*
But this here brings me to another question, I used to keep a separate swap space with debian distributions and have been out of touch for couple of years now. So, I am wondering if things have changed since then.*
Another question is, if all goes well, should I have the new boot loader on the linux partition or on the windows partition. Or should i create another 100MB for this?
Thanks in advance.