Old 07-02-2011, 08:35 PM
"greatmindatwork ."

Default Dynamic Disk Drive problem

Hello friends,
I have recently bought this HP Pavilion 3236 nr laptop and I wanted to install fedora 14 as a dual boot option keeping the genuine windows 7 on board.But to my disappointment I found that I could not partition my hard drive because it happens to be a dynamic disk.
I searched on the net but could not find a way out. Now that Fedora 15 is out, I am rather desperate to install the KDE as soon as possible, but again as a dual boot option.Please tell me a way that I can ultimately have both Fedora 15 KDE and windows 7 available as dual boot.
Thanks in advance.