Old 02-13-2008, 04:36 PM
"Vince O'Neill"

Default Fedora 8 installing onto Dell Latitude 610

I am a compete novice on linux, but want to check this as a
viable alternative, as I work in a school, and we pay thousands to Microsoft!

*

I have used a live CD to check Fedora out on a laptop, but
cannot get sound to work.

*

Can someone point me in the right direction to correct this?

*

Vince con O'Neill

7 Frobisher, Bracknell, Berks. RG12 7WQ

Tel: 01344 445064

Fax: 01344 445664

Mob: 07958 010443

*

This message has been scanned by AVG Professional Virus scanner,
but the recipient should take steps to enusre the message is virus free using
their own systems.

*