Old 06-06-2011, 06:36 PM
Chris Schumann

Default Unable to print monochrome

Hey all,

Since switching to F14, I can't print in black only on my color laser (HP2605DN FWIW). When I try to change settings, they change back, and the dialog that used to allow me to change the options now all have it missing. Everything prints in color always.

Is there a way to switch things back?

Chris

Old 06-06-2011, 06:58 PM
Lars Schotte

have you tried to change the settings directly in cups through the web
interface?

--
Lars Schotte
@ Hana (F14)