-   -   downgrade postgresql from 8.1 to 8.0 in FC 5 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-laptop/46596-downgrade-postgresql-8-1-8-0-fc-5-a.html)

Rahul Sundaram 02-04-2008 04:02 AM

downgrade postgresql from 8.1 to 8.0 in FC 5

radha@drtc.isibang.ac.in wrote:

Dear all
In my laptop i have Fc 5 with postgresql 8.1. But now for some reason i
need to downgrade postgresql from 8.1 to 8.0. I tried to do the same using
yum facility. But i could not do that. Can some one guide me on this
regard? it is really very urgent........

You really shouldn't be using FC-5 as the release has been EOL'ed long
back and doesn't get any updates. Having said, that there is a
yum-downgrade plugin that can be of help to you.

Rahul