Old 02-04-2008, 02:04 PM

Default downgrade postgresql from 8.1 to 8.0 in FC 5

Dear all
In my laptop i have Fc 5 with postgresql 8.1. But now for some reason i
need to downgrade postgresql from 8.1 to 8.0. I tried to do the same using
yum facility. But i could not do that. Can some one guide me on this
regard? it is really very urgent........
Regards
Radha
DRTC, ISI
India