Old 11-26-2010, 02:08 AM
Vince Li

Default How to find the kernel module of device

Hi all,** * I am just so confused that How to find the kernel modules(driver) of device in my Linux box?*In the latest Fedora version, we can use lspci -k to list the kernel drivers, like this:

06:00.0 Network controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM4312 802.11b/g LP-PHY (rev 01) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device 1508

Kernel driver in use: wl Kernel modules: wl, ssb

*but in the earlier Linux, the lspci command without the -k option, so how to find the kernel modules in the earlier linux system?*