Old 11-21-2010, 09:08 PM
Wossog

Default ndiswrapper Fedora 14 (Miguel 聲gel P廨ez)

Hi, good news. I couldt install ndiswrapper from your link without
problems. Modprobe and installation of *.inf also run without errors.
Many thanks!

But no wlan anyway!?

bash-4.1# iwconfig
lo no wireless extensions.

eth0 no wireless extensions.

I'm looking for the reason, any ideas?

P.S.: Sorry for my English, hope it is readable.

Old 11-22-2010, 08:56 AM
Ankur Sinha

On Sun, 2010-11-21 at 23:08 +0100, Wossog wrote:
> Hi, good news. I couldt install ndiswrapper from your link without
> problems. Modprobe and installation of *.inf also run without errors.
> Many thanks!
>
> But no wlan anyway!?
>
> bash-4.1# iwconfig
> lo no wireless extensions.
>
> eth0 no wireless extensions.
>
> I'm looking for the reason, any ideas?
>
> P.S.: Sorry for my English, hope it is readable.

Hello,

Could we have the output of the "lspci" command please? I'd like to know
what hardware you're using for wireless.

regards,
Ankur