Old 10-25-2010, 02:18 PM
Miguel Ángel Pérez

Default Fedora core 13 on Dell Vostro 3500 with i5 -- NVIDIA(R) Geforce™ 310M

Hello,

You'll have to give some more information. First how you installed nvidia drivers and second what errors is throwing xorg in startup to not being able to boot. You can use the next command in console and post/attach the output:

*** cat /var/log/Xorg.0.log | egrep "[E|W]{2}"

You can store it to a file this way (the last part is the path to the file):
*** cat /var/log/Xorg.0.log | egrep "[E|W]{2} > /tmp/xorg_errors.txt

Also you might found aditional configuration steps here:
*** http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=204752
*** http://rpmfusion.org/Howto/nVidia#head-b52d8a785c3188f03b893e4f8c75f8d7e37c9e2b

Regards.