Old 10-06-2010, 12:07 AM
William Henry

Default New lenovo battery won't charge (F13)

My brand spanking new lenovo battery (that I paid premium for because it's the only lenovo approved battery Won't charge past about 32%. After rebooting and powering off battery about 10 min ago I'm already down to 26%.

Is this a problem with the new battery or a problem with F13/T61 and charge calibration?

i.e. do I need to return this battery or can I do something about it with some patch or some other action?

Best,
William