Old 09-03-2010, 02:06 PM
John Giotta

Default nVidia Support and Latest Kernel

Latest Kernel: 2.6.34.6-47.fc13.x86_64
Kernel I am running: 2.6.33.6-147.2.4.fc13.x86_64
Video Card: nVidia Corporation GT216 [Quadro FX 880M]

I'm running the official nVidia driver and I'm having some trouble
with X starting when I try to boot the latest kernel.

What could be happening that would cause the failure?

- John G