Old 08-01-2010, 12:44 PM
martin dingwa

Default Laptop Hanged after hibernation.

I have an hp Compaq 6720s laptop, with dual boot Fedora 13 and Win Xp.
All was working very well, Win xp is working well. I used to hibernate
and resume well until one day it hangs on resuming (on the logon
window) after hibernation. I have tried to switch the latop off and on
but still it hangs on the logon window. Win XP is working well. How
can I recover from this problem, at least to have my current
installation working, I did put a lot of time to have many application
working. I cannot afford to resinstall the OS. I have the live CD but
I do not know how I can use it recover or restore to have the OS on
the laptop to function again. Please help.

--
Martin Dingwa
Mobile : +263 91 2881398