Old 01-15-2008, 07:23 AM
Tarek TOUJ

Default HP DV9500

*

Hi

I have a HP laptop dv 9500; and i want to install fedora core 8

I would now if all driver of my laptop exist in this OS

Thinks for replay _______________________________________________
Fedora-laptop-list mailing list
Fedora-laptop-list@redhat.com

Old 01-15-2008, 09:12 PM
Adalbert Prokop

Tarek TOUJ schrieb am Dienstag, 15. Januar 2008:

> I have a HP laptop dv 9500; and i want to install fedora core 8
> I would now if all driver of my laptop exist in this OS

I have successfully installed F7 on a DV DV9000 (dv9375eu). Almost
everything (including the card reader) works. The camera was the only
thing I did not care for - I cannot say if it works or not.

You might also want to look at http://tuxmobil.org/mylaptops.html if your
notebook is listed there.

--
bye,
Adalbert

Don't get mad, get even. -- Joseph P. Kennedy Don't get even, get
jewelry. -- Anonymous

Old 01-15-2008, 09:23 PM
Adalbert Prokop

Adalbert Prokop schrieb am Dienstag, 15. Januar 2008:

> I have successfully installed F7 on a DV DV9000 (dv9375eu).

I forgot to append the link to my page:
http://www.familie-prokop.de/hp-pavilion-dv9375eu/index_en.html

--
bye,
Adalbert

After a number of decimal places, nobody gives a damn.