Old 02-25-2010, 07:12 AM
john maclean

Default insert key on a 15" mac book pro

Trying out F12 on a 15" Macbook pro. Looking for the insert key. Any
clues? None of the fn+space, fn+ctlr+foo has worked so far

--
John Maclean
07739 171 531

Enterprise Linux Systems Engineer

Old 02-25-2010, 12:33 PM
Steven Susbauer

On Feb 25, 2010, at 2:12 AM, john maclean wrote:

> Trying out F12 on a 15" Macbook pro. Looking for the insert key. Any
> clues? None of the fn+space, fn+ctlr+foo has worked so far

On Windows it becomes fn return. Possibly it carries over?

Old 02-25-2010, 12:50 PM
john maclean

Essentially what I'm trying to o is to select some text, and paste it
into a vim session with a middle click.