-   -   Invitation from Abdul Aziz (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-laptop/299521-invitation-abdul-aziz.html)

Abdul Aziz 12-22-2009 11:48 PM

Invitation from Abdul Aziz

Abdul Aziz is inviting you to join Resumark.com

Post your resume (we can hide it from your boss) and make $1 every time an employer looks at it!

Know anyone who is looking for a job? Get paid for inviting them.

In today's economy even job search monsters are not enough. We help you find a job by doing something that hasn't been done before:

We pay YOU for your resume!

Count me in!** How this works?

Message from Abdul:

I thought you people might be interested in this online work.

Abdul

You received this e-mail because someone you know thought you may find this website interesting. If you no longer wish to receive any e-mails from us, please go to http://www.resumark.com/block.html?env=donotinvite---OnBlock-&email=fedora-laptop-list@redhat.com