Old 12-14-2009, 10:37 PM
mike lear

Default usb broadband dongle

Hello laptop people,

If like me you are a pay as you go broadband dongle user, then the attached script might be of interest.
It provides a start and stop icon on the desktop which displays asterisks for each second as the usb port is established.
It then displays the status as the connection is made to your isp.
It consists of two small c++ programs contained in a bash script.
I have it currently working with Fedora 11 and would like any feedback
or suggestions for features.

Thankyou Mike Lear