Old 12-08-2009, 02:47 PM
"Exon"

Default Acer laptop and touchpad

Dear All,

Â*

I have a fresh new install of fedora 12 on my laptop.

During the installation and after the installation was’nt
problem. All worked fine.

Then I made an update and after the update my touchpad was
out of order longer.

I can use the X with my usb mouse, but the touchpad is’nt
working.

Â*

Could somebody help me to find a solution?

Â*

Thanx

Gábor

Â*