Old 03-05-2009, 07:00 AM
Ray Ward

Default F10 installation on Hp laptop(dv5-1210tx)

Ok.

Do you have a connection such as broadband?

It seems your first problem is getting connected to the internet.

I think you need to setup a wired link to your router first with DHCP enable and see what happens.

There are no security settings so you should just connect.* From there we can proceed with the other problems.

Let the updater update everything.

Regards