Old 12-27-2008, 07:38 PM
Scott

Default DVI connection to monitor

Just upgraded from fC7 to FC10. Lots of new functionality, but one
problem:

I use an IBM T61 with a docking station and LG Flatron Widescreen
monitor. The monitor works with the analog VGA connection but not with
the DVI cable. (It did with FC7). Can anyone tell me how to set up the
monitor for DVI?

Thanks,
Scott

Old 12-27-2008, 08:06 PM
"Ahmed Kamal"

It should be useful to post back the model of your VGA card
You might also want to Google for the xrandr command. It helps switch displays.
Regards