Old 12-22-2008, 03:54 PM
"anshuman gupta"

Default installing problem in fedora 9

hi,
****** i am using lenovo laptop. i am facing problem*during *fedora 9 installation .
in installation process after the loading of kernel fedora 9 is not able to detect*my keyboard. meanes keyboard is not working.
but its working fine with fedora 6.
thats the reason i can't able to do anything.
*
plese provide me sollution for this problem.

Old 12-22-2008, 08:22 PM
Lalit Dhiri

Hi,

please provide detailed information about your Lenovo laptop computer. When does the problem occur?

- Boot from Fedora 9 32 or 64 bit?
- Do you get to X before this problem occurs?
- What keyboard / language options do you choose?
- How are you attempting to install Fedora?

--
Lalit Dhiri
Linux the root to no GPFs