Old 12-11-2008, 11:44 AM
"Bruno de Oliveira Bastos"

Default Problem with keyboard mapping

Hi, i have a big problem with keyboard in my laptop, iam using a us-international, but the ć ( cedilla ) dont works. In my login screen works, in gnome-keyboard-properties works, but when i close it, the ć dont works, i have install the vmware 6.5.1, and when i start the guest machine, the up, down, left, right dont works to. In my ttyX works, only in my gnome and kde dont works. I thing the problem is something in GTK, or anything library share. Someone can help me ?

Old 12-11-2008, 06:49 PM
Fastie

Same Problem here.. I use a British Keyboard.