Old 11-28-2008, 01:44 PM
"udutronik Tronik"

Default No graphical boot on Thinkpad sl300

Hello all,

I've installed Fedora 10 with no problems on my thinkpad sl300.
Everything works except... there is no graphical boot. All i get is
a black screen with a blue progress bar in the bottom.

Anyone can guide me into this?

Thanks!

Old 11-28-2008, 02:04 PM
"Rui Tiago Cação Matos"

2008/11/28 udutronik Tronik <udutronik@gmail.com>:
> I've installed Fedora 10 with no problems on my thinkpad sl300.
> Everything works except... there is no graphical boot. All i get is
> a black screen with a blue progress bar in the bottom.
>
> Anyone can guide me into this?

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f10/en_US/What_is_New_for_Installation_and_Live_Images.html# sn-Plymouth

Rui