Old 11-27-2008, 06:18 AM
Bisban

Default in Fedora 9 Sulphur

Hi All,
*
*I installed Fedora 9 sulphur from the DVD.iso file for X86_64 configuration on my laoptop using DVD media.
*
I selected "Development Support" at the time to choose what packages should get installed in the Installation Steps.
*
After successfull Installation i could see GCC and other BINUTILS have been installed in* my laptop.
*
BUT, when i browsed into /usr/src/redhat....** I dont see the SOURCE CODE for the kernel down here?
*
How to get the source code for my kernel 2.6.25
*
Thanks in advance
Biswaroop
--