Old 12-14-2007, 08:47 AM
"vikram anumukonda"

Default How to Upload my Laptop Hardware Specs which is running Fedora 8 ?

Hello,

I have a HP Pavilion dv6670 ee Laptop and i have installed Fedora 8 on it. I want to upload the config so that it will help other fedora users.

Can someone pls tell me how to do this .....

Thanks,

Vikram A

Old 12-14-2007, 09:10 AM
Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay