-   -   How to Upload my Laptop Hardware Specs which is running Fedora 8 ? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-laptop/19436-how-upload-my-laptop-hardware-specs-running-fedora-8-a.html)

"vikram anumukonda" 12-14-2007 08:47 AM

How to Upload my Laptop Hardware Specs which is running Fedora 8 ?

Hello,

I have a HP Pavilion dv6670 ee Laptop and i have installed Fedora 8 on it. I want to upload the config so that it will help other fedora users.

Can someone pls tell me how to do this .....

Thanks,

Vikram A

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay 12-14-2007 09:10 AM

How to Upload my Laptop Hardware Specs which is running Fedora 8 ?