Old 11-13-2008, 08:35 AM
Mehul

Default I want to use GUI in Linux

Hi ,

I have a Linux in my laptop now i want to use GUI environment for the*Linux please let me know how to do it ? & also that from where i can find the source for the installation of it.

Awaiting early reply from the group members.

Old 11-13-2008, 07:44 PM
Brian Morrison

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:05:26 +0530
Mehul <bhensaniya@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I have a Linux in my laptop now i want to use GUI environment for the Linux
> please let me know how to do it ? & also that from where i can find the
> source for the installation of it.
>

> Awaiting early reply from the group members.

Did you install from a normal distro? If so it would surely have
installed the X and Gnome/KDE stuff and configured it.

--

Brian Morrison

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."