Old 09-27-2008, 02:19 PM
"zhanhui li"

Default How do I uninstall an program installed by wine?

Hello, everyone,
********** I installed a program written for Windows lately but later, I found it does not work well, So I want to uninstall it. The problem is I can not find the corresponding uninstall.exe file the installation directory. Anyone one who has any idea about that?

********Thanks to all.